Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Serving Downers Grove, Chicago, Westmont, Naperville, Aurora, Skokie, Evanston, Schaumburg
Auto insurance policies provide a financial safety net if you are involved in a crash, or you experience another unexpected event, such as having your car stolen or damaged by the weather. It is important to understand what your auto insurance policy covers and how it works, but it can be confusing.
The agents at Primar Insurance Brokers are here to help you find a policy that’s right for you. Give us a call today to discuss your auto insurance needs.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Every insurance policy is unique, offering different coverages depending on your needs. Here are a few common types of coverage:
- Comprehensive insurance—This portion of your policy covers damages unrelated to an accident, such as theft, vandalism or weather damage.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance—This type of coverage helps cover the cost of damages caused by someone who does not have adequate auto insurance.
- Liability insurance—This portion of your policy insures you against costs related to damage you do to others during an accident. You may utilize property damage liability coverage, which helps pay for damage to the other person’s property (e.g., their car), or bodily injury liability coverage, which helps pay for the other person’s medical bills and death benefits, if applicable. Most states, including Illinois, require drivers to carry minimum liability insurance coverage.
- Collision insurance—This type of coverage insures you against damages incurred when you are involved in a wreck.
- Medical payments (MedPay) coverage—This portion of your policy covers medical bills for you and your passengers in the event of a wreck.
You may also choose to add extra coverages to your policy. These include roadside assistance, rental car reimbursement and replacement cost vehicle coverage, among others. Your insurance agent will help you determine if these extra coverages are right for you.
Is Auto Insurance Expensive?
Many factors influence the cost of your auto insurance, including:
- The value of your vehicle.
- Your driving accident history
- Where you live and how far you drive each year.
- Your chosen coverage limits.
- Your history of claims on other auto policies.
Because of these varying factors, it is possible for two drivers to pay different amounts for an identical policy. Reach out to us to learn more
Get Covered Today
Don’t hesitate to contact Primar Insurance Brokers to discuss your auto insurance needs. Give us a call at (773) 665-2315 or request an online quote today.